We specialize in providing acoustic system solutions and high quality sound insulation and absorption products.
Site Selection and Installation Details for Installation of Wood Sound Absorber
1. Installation Sites
(1) Installation site must be dry, temperature not less than 10 degrees Celsius.
(2) The humidity change after installation should be controlled in the range of 40%-60%.
(3) Installation sites shall meet the above specified temperature and humidity standards at least 24 hours before installation.
2. Type of Sound Absorber
(1) Check the type, size and quantity of the sound absorber.
(2) The sound absorber is placed in the place to be installed for 48 hours in order to adapt the sound absorber to the indoor environment.
3. keel installation
(1) The wall covered by sound absorption board must be installed with keel according to the requirements of design drawing or construction drawing, and the keel should be adjusted. The keel surface should be flat, smooth, rust-free and deformation-free.
(2) Structural walls should be pre-treated in accordance with building codes, and the arrangement size of keels should be in line with the arrangement of sound absorption boards. The spacing of wood keel should be less than 300 mm, and that of light steel keel should not be more than 400 mm. The installation of keel should be perpendicular to the length direction of sound absorption board.
(3) The distance from the wood keel surface to the base is generally 50mm according to the specific requirements. The flatness and Perpendicularity Error of wood keel edge should be no more than 0.5mm.
(4) If fillers are needed in the keel clearance, they should be installed and treated in advance according to the design requirements, and ensure that the installation of sound absorbers is not affected.
4. Installation Measurement
Measure the wall size, confirm the installation position, confirm the horizontal and vertical lines, confirm the reserved size of wire sockets, pipes and other objects. According to the actual size of the construction site, calculate and cut part of the sound absorber board (symmetrical requirements on the opposite side, especially pay attention to cutting part of the sound absorber board size to ensure the symmetry of both sides) and lines (edge line, outer corner line, connection line), and reserve for cutting electrical outlets, pipes and other objects.
5. Installation of sound absorbers
(1) The installation sequence of sound absorbers should follow the principles from left to right and from bottom to top.
(2) When the sound absorbing board is installed horizontally, the concave is upward; when it is installed vertically, the concave is on the right side.
(3) Some solid wood sound-absorbing boards have requirements for patterns, and each facade should be installed from small to large according to the number of sound-absorbing boards prepared beforehand. (The number of the sound absorber follows from left to right, from bottom to top, and from small to large in sequence.)
6. Fixation of sound absorber on keel
(1) Wood keel: Fix sound-absorbing board on keel by shooting nails along the entrance of enterprise and board groove. More than two-thirds of shooting nails are embedded in wood keel. The shooting nails should be evenly arranged, and the proper density should be required. The number of shooting nails on each sound-absorbing board and each keel should be no less than 10. The sound absorption board is installed horizontally, the concave is facing upward and is installed with installation fittings. Each sound absorption board is connected in turn. The sound absorption board is installed vertically, and the recess is on the right side. The same method is used from the left. The ends of the two sound absorption boards should have no less than 3 mm gap. When there is a requirement for the sound absorption boards to be edged, the positive angle can be used to be edged, and the edge is fixed with screw.
7. Overhaul Holes and Other Construction Problems
(1).When the repair holes are on the same plane, the cover of the repair holes should be decorated with sound absorption boards on the other surfaces besides the wooden edges; the sound absorption boards on the walls should not be edged at the repair holes, and only need to be level with the edges of the repair holes.
(2). If the location of the overhaul hole is in vertical contact with the construction wall of the sound absorption board, the position of the overhaul hole should be changed to ensure the construction conditions of the sound absorption board.
(3). When installing, if there are other construction problems (such as wire sockets, etc.), the connection mode should be in accordance with the requirements of the designer or the guidance of the field technicians.